The talented, diverse Analytics Lead we seek must be passionate about developing analytic solutions for our clients that will drive brand strategies and innovation. This is a hands-on position that uses a variety of analytic methods and software tools to derive actionable insights from client and industry data. In addition to having strong analytic skills, the candidate should be able to develop clear and concise communications for both internal and external clients.
In your day-to-day role you’ll be the primary source for web/digital data for project support, client reporting, and post-mortem analysis. You’ll be responsible for managing digital analytics solutions and work closely with internal teams to appropriately develop, deploy and measure tracking frameworks leading to the continuous improvement of campaigns for clients.
This is a unique opportunity to join a smaller team of smart collaborative people where you can practice your knowledge around analytics and also have the opportunity to learn and grow. The right candidate will embrace the opportunity to study advertising effects firsthand and rejoice in the agency creative environment. This is not just a number crunching 9-to-5 job; it’s an opportunity to be a key member of a growing team where you can see your work make an immediate and real impact.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analytics Lead will utilize analytic and data management techniques to create actionable insights that impact and increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Serve as primary reporting and project support expert for web and digital data, analysis and tools via testing, presentations and dashboards/scoreboards.
- Provide reporting solutions, A/B testing, tagging enhancements, survey support and more.
- Use web analytics tools to track, analyze and optimize online campaigns.
- Test and analyze creative and campaign structures to increase ROI and drive incremental response behaviors.
- Manage analytics solutions, ensure all data is up-to-date, accurately collected and correctly used to maximize data collection.
- Ensure that all digital campaign collateral is well positioned for tracking and measurement, and collaborate with broader client teams to enhance effectiveness of websites and advertising programs.
- When and where appropriate, make recommendations to improve marketing initiatives that support client goals based on data and analysis.
- Keep track of campaign objectives and KPI requirements, and maintain records of key elements such as target criteria, markets, tactics, key dates, costs and results.
- Partners with internal teams to determine and/or develop methods used to measure and optimize quarterly and annual marketing efforts for clients.
- Creates and delivers reports and presentations to effectively communicate information to client marketing departments or other stakeholders.
- Develop, lead and manage multiple projects while working independently and prioritizing based on evolving client needs.
- Build and manage client relationships and serve as strategic thinking partner to stakeholders.
- Build internal and external network, and engage on business and technical issues.
- Creates and maintains procedures related to areas of responsibility.
- Actively participates in staff meetings, vendor meetings, team strategy sessions and client presentations.
- Works with account leadership to answer analytics related questions.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Marketing, or Business.
- At least six years of experience with web analytics solutions and databases is required, preferably in agency or organizational environment.
- Solid data analysis experience in using analytics to find insights that delivered business goals.
- Strategic thinking and consultative skills, a sense of urgency and curiosity, and the courage and confidence to debate.
- Good balance of quantitative and qualitative analytic skills, with aptitude for applying them to campaign optimization along with problem identification and resolution.
- Advanced proficiency in web analytics solutions, tools, and databases, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and Facebook Business.
- Experience with integrated/cross-channel reporting and attribution.
- Strong understanding of attribution modeling concepts and familiarity with the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches.
- Aptitude for transforming raw internal or client data into formats that facilitate analytic processing.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with call tracking software, PPC analytics and website optimization preferred.
- Solid proficiency with Tableau products and services, specifically Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online.
- Adaptable in a constantly changing environment, organized and able to handle pressure well.
- Get it done attitude with willingness to work long hours if unexpected projects or tight deadlines require it.
ndp maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).