NDP, a full-service advertising, branding and digital marketing agency headquartered in Richmond, Va., announces several new account wins that highlight the agency’s expertise in developing creative brand strategies for a variety of clients.
- NDP has partnered with GameTime, a company that designs world-class outdoor fitness equipment, to introduce and sell the benefits of GameTime’s turnkey solutions to national health care organizations and foundations. NDP will execute strategies to elevate the GameTime brand and to communicate the impact that GameTime’s innovative products can have on the health of a community, such as the recent collaboration between GameTime and BlueCross Blue Shield of Tennessee Health Foundation to revitalize David Carnes Park in Memphis, Tenn.
- NDP is providing marketing support for the Menuhin Competition, the world’s leading international competition for young violinists. In addition to designing an iconic logo, NDP created a video to encourage the talented young musicians to enter the competition. In addition, the agency will develop a campaign to raise awareness and excitement about the 11-day event that will be held in locations throughout the Richmond area in May 2020.
- Clear Path Home Care will work with NDP to conduct a brand audit and a website audit. Clear Path is a leading home health care provider headquartered in Breckenridge, Texas.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington is partnering with NDP on an exciting new brand platform for the organization. Over a period of several months, the scope of the project includes an immersion and deep-dive session with the organization’s executives, a session to define the brand personality, and the development of communications strategies and messaging that will align with the brand.
- NDP was invited by the 161-year-old First Baptist Church of Ashland to better define the church’s brand and to develop strategies that will help the church communicate its mission and services with the communities it serves.
NDP is a full-service agency that makes a difference through creativity that inspires and changes behavior. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., NDP also has team members in Roanoke, Norfolk, Northern Virginia, Chattanooga, Boston and Los Angeles. The agency is proud to partner with clients like the Virginia Lottery, University Health System of San Antonio, Universal Fibers and The Jefferson Hotel to bring their brands, along with many others, to life.