Coming on the heels of becoming the media services agency of record for the Virginia Lottery, ndp also was selected to provide a variety of strategic and creative services for:
- Ferguson Enterprises, the wholesale supplier of commercial and residential supplies based in Newport News, Va.
- Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, which connects the Jewish community in the national capital region.
- Lacuna Health, a subsidiary of Kindred Healthcare that provides patient care engagement services.
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment, the Washington, D.C-based owner of the Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, Capital One Arena and more.
- Ensocare, a care coordination software company in Omaha, Neb.
- Manassas Regional Airport, the busiest general-aviation airport in Virginia.
“Our newest clients represent the further diversification of our business and include companies from throughout Virginia and beyond,” said ndp’s CEO, Danny Fell. “The work they have entrusted us for also reflects our broad range of capabilities, including strategic counsel, creative services, media buying, analytics and public relations. We’re delighted to welcome this new crop of clients to our growing roster.”